Villarreal CF

Andrew M

Napoli are nothing special and both Man City and Bayern can have bad days. None of the teams in the group are favs for tournament.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Did anyone see Ray Wilkins on Sky Sports News dismissing Villarreal as the 'whipping boys' of Group A?

What a complete arse! Come on, you submarine bastards! As is typical, the Sky pundits reveal their mental limitations. What a cretin that Wilkins is. It is worth hating Chelsea just for his associations with them.

English pundits know nothing about football outside their own country, anything they say is best ignored.

dalitis8

Banned
Did anyone see Ray Wilkins on Sky Sports News dismissing Villarreal as the 'whipping boys' of Group A?

What a complete arse! Come on, you submarine bastards! As is typical, the Sky pundits reveal their mental limitations. What a cretin that Wilkins is. It is worth hating Chelsea just for his associations with them.

If he had said that Man City are defo stronger, then ok, I agree, but you cannot describe Villarreal as whiping boys, Napoli are not better anyway, and Munich will not find it easy beating them.

Anyway,

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Horrible draw for them, methinks 3rd spot will be a good achievement for them

Disagree tbh, I think they're comfortably better than Napoli. So they should finish at least 3rd without a problem, not really a good achievement. And I think they have a decent outside chance of qualifying to the next round, I don't think Bayern are that much better than them.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I think City will get a few draws in this group so if Villareal win their games at home & possibly do the double on Napoli they could make it through, Bayern look good to me and i think they'll top the group

nebeer

Love is All
Given the group, where Bayern and Man City will probably qualify, tying up 3rd spot and getting continual football past xmas in the Europa League is a pretty good achievement/situation for them

I still would not write Villarreal off. If they can get positive results in the home games and play well in the away games they might be able to get something off Man City and Bayern.

dalitis8

Banned
Have they signed anyone in lieu of Cazolra?

Btw, we play against them in La Liga and the Segunda, Barcelona B vs. Villarreal B tonight!

Home of Barca Fans