Villarreal CF

M

mitkoa7x

I laughed my ass off when Borja pulled of that headbutt... its like it was the 2006 final all over again :lol:

nebeer

Love is All
Villarreal have booked a spot in the CL group stages? They beat Odense by 3-0 margin. Is that it or there's another leg left yet?

Birdy

Rossi will fit like a glove to Barca..

I watched the second half..

In this strange 4-4-2/4-2-2-2 Villareal plays they have put Rossi in the CF position to benefit from his goalscoring talent.. Reasonable decision..
He is the one to stay as the most advanced in the field and nilmar is drifting to the flanks when needed..

But he does not have the body type to receive any balls even originated from mid-deep position.. And villareal play some times these balls..
Besides the only time he drifted to the right, he made an amazing dribble and immediately penetrated odense defence..

In our system, he will fit, because he will play wide and he will work defensively there, he will have the ability to move well and free himself from many bodies in the center of the attack, and most importantly he will score a lot.. Cauz with messi playing false 9, the wide forwards score in our system..
He will be scoring like Pedro.. With a very high percent of success rate...

I wish they agree with him from january on and sign him early next summer..

Ps: hw has to learn some thing of course.. He overdoes what is required many times.. Under Pep everyone learns i hope..

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
@ Birdy... Barcelona don't need Rossi now.

Hi..........
alexis-sanchez-face-200.jpg

Birdy

maybe when Villa is finished as a replacement
i am pessimistic on villa..
i dont think he would get any better..
Maybe this year as the previous one, but from 12-13 i think we should have welcomed his replacement..
He can get two year more then as a clear sub

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
it would be terrible but i would say we ship out villa for 40 mill and bring in rossi :D but shitty has too many strikers to get villa LOL so no market for him

villareal now that they have secured the CL must get a solid mid and de guzman is perfect for that and hopefully they cann grab gio.........they need 2 more incoming players who are potential starters that will give them depth for the CL and liga campaign

nebeer

Love is All
Come on guys Villa is playing awesome. He has a few good seasons before him. And I feel we did the better thing by choosing Sanchez over Rossi. He brings in the much needed directness to the game.

Andrew M

Did anyone see Ray Wilkins on Sky Sports News dismissing Villarreal as the 'whipping boys' of Group A?

What a complete arse! Come on, you submarine bastards! As is typical, the Sky pundits reveal their mental limitations. What a cretin that Wilkins is. It is worth hating Chelsea just for his associations with them.

Home of Barca Fans