Michael Essien

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
He would be perfect for Utd actually. He is exactly what they need. A driving force in central midfield. Shame the chavs will never ever sell him to man u :D

R

Red Devil

He would be perfect for Utd actually. He is exactly what they need. A driving force in central midfield. Shame the chavs will never ever sell him to man u :D

Never say never Chelsea dont need to worry about money but I dont think they would have a problem selling to a rival .

Anyways if he did become available Shitty would bid for bidding sakes and ruin it for everyone .

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Severe lack of quality in depth which will only get worse when Guddy leaves, and there's also the possibility of losing Hleb. Thiago is great but too young and inexperienced to cut it just yet against the really big teams. Watching the last 3 league games of the season showed potentially just how much trouble we could be in if Xavi or Iniesta get injured, and how much work still needs to be done to get the B squad up to a more reliable level

I completely agree, that's why I support the signing of Cesc, but for a fair price obviously...

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Yeah, he had trials at Man Utd when he was 18 or something, though he probably wasn't quite so good back then otherwise Man Utd would have signed him. Either that, or they couldn't secure a work permit.

according to fergie they tried, but couldn't get a work permit.

they had muntari as well, but again couldn't get a work permit.

eddy I agree. with hargreaves out injured they need someone to be that energetic box-to-box midfielder. and essien is the black hargreaves (or hargreaves is the white essien) so he'd be a great fit.

anyway as I said elsewhere, as amazing as essien is, he's not suited to our style of football.

nor is he going anywhere, this is his agent trying to get a new contract.

nebeer

Love is All

essien.jpg

It was good to see him back in action today after a long time...

Trequartista

The good
Essien <3 I had 3 favourite players outside Barca,Villa,Cesc,Essien one is in now,I really want to see these trio together oneday here.

Home of Barca Fans