What position do you play?

What position do you play?

• Total voters

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
I've never played Football, never understood the concept of 20 people, excluding the goal keepers for most of the game, chasing a plastic sack filled with air around a plot of grass like headless chickens for 90 minutes, sometimes longer! Wow...just wow.

I prefer the faster tempo of Chess to be honest. If I could pick a piece on the board, it would be the Queen...obviously.

:rofl1:

In all seriousness though, I'm a right winger/attacking midfielder.

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
Bunch of hackers i suppose :D all Matterzzai type players :lol:

While i've not managed to severely injure anyone in my time so far, i can't say the same about my Father. He rather famously broke my Uncle's leg (his older brother) during a particularly nasty challenge. Maybe it runs in the family and there's some poor sod out there just waiting to get crunched by me :lol:

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
It's actually impossible nowadays to find a committed keeper. I always play with CBs that happen to be slightly better than everyone else in goall but i'm yet to meet a proper one, I guess it's because it's the only position you can't play by yourself.

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
It's actually impossible nowadays to find a committed keeper. I always play with CBs that happen to be slightly better than everyone else in goall but i'm yet to meet a proper one, I guess it's because it's the only position you can't play by yourself.

I must be lucky then :D
My one of my mates and my cousins boyfriend is one of those said committed goalkeepers. I am informed by his family he also had the opportunity to turn pro but a series of knee related issues prevented him from doing so. Does amazing for us during a kick about though.

J

jari_litmanen

I played last year as a striker but when i this year joined our adult team my coach placed me rigth wing and somethimes left wing :thumbdown: and I can tell you guys that really suck :sad:

V

Valon

Nah, Valon you are Crouch :p

Quite funny a lot of people call me Crouch actually, shame I'm not a striker though.

There was also some kid in my neighborhood who would always call me Peter Crouch when he saw me. Like 'Look it's Peter Crouch'. :lol:

V

Valon

Yeah but I'm not from England. I used to be called Yao Ming too. :lol:

E

Esteve

I've never played Football, never understood the concept of 20 people, excluding the goal keepers for most of the game, chasing a plastic sack filled with air around a plot of grass like headless chickens for 90 minutes, sometimes longer! Wow...just wow.

I prefer the faster tempo of Chess to be honest. If I could pick a piece on the board, it would be the Queen...obviously.

:lol:

Home of Barca Fans