What position do you play?

What position do you play?

• Total voters
S

Snyde

I guess I'm the only wingback here :p

At first I used to play how Puyol (pure heart/crunching sliding tackles) does at RB but I evolved into a more Dani sort of player (more forward than some midfielders and lots of crosses). (obviously a billion times less talented than both)

I still do those absurd fearless sliding tackles which basically gets me carded quite a few times but keeps the other team afraid. I just love how people have tendency to pass the ball when I'm running towards them even if I'm ten feet away.

Evil

Shabazz
I guess I'm the only wingback here :p

At first I used to play how Puyol (pure heart/crunching sliding tackles) does at RB but I evolved into a more Dani sort of player (more forward than some midfielders and lots of crosses). (obviously a billion times less talented than both)

I still do those absurd fearless sliding tackles which basically gets me carded quite a few times but keeps the other team afraid. I just love how people have tendency to pass the ball when I'm running towards them even if I'm ten feet away.

I used to be exactley the same, extremley aggressive .. until I injured one of my friends after a late slide. Took it a bit easy after that.

V

Valon

---------------Leroy--------------
Snyde---beef---HoF---DivineVistor
----------------CA---------------
-----FCB_Titi_LB---Evil------------
FCBTubi---------- -----diegomessi
------------ZenI-----------------

subs:

Defence:
Valon - CB
Helal - CB

Midfield:

blueduck - DM
TheFallen - DM
Monte-Barca - DM
TheMessiShow - DM

Attackers:

barSELOna - AM
Kenyan fan#1 - AM
sammy - AM
CatalanGR - AM
lauti - AM
ranjix -WF
thierry14henry - WF
Besart23 - ST
Juan03 - ST
veryfatchocobo ST
ZenI - ST

We need some fullbacks and center midfielders because we're screwed :p

Evil

Shabazz
Hopefully if most of the guys make it to the trip we´re going to in October, then we could easily arrange an indoor or outdoor match for 1-2 hours ..

Zqa-

Started as a striker, but was moved to midfield because of my passing, vision and technique.. Atm I play as an attacking mid/forward. I love playing midfield though. True Xavi me am ;)

V

Valon

Nice! Maybe I should make a team for FM 2009 since I'm addicted to it this summer due to lack of football. :D

Lemmi

The Reckoner
Ive played on the left wing since I was 5 and was always small til I was 16, so apart from the odd game as a fullback (good at but find so boring) never really played anywhere else.

This season I had to play in goal once, left back, right wing (pretty two footed player so okay), centre midfield, left wing and one run out as a striker and despite being 6'1 and best part of 12 and half stone (with pretty decent body strength). Had a few trials when I was younger but developed too late to of ever given it a good go anywhere and dont have the pace to play at the highest standard, which I used to make up for by being really fit and now have to rely on my technical brilliance (I also get injured, a lot.)

alex123

i'm an attacking midfielder ... and i like to play on the wing ... give crosses and pass on defenders ....

Home of Barca Fans