CL | Round of 16: PSG - FC Barcelona (5-2 agg)

JamDav1982

Did I say they shouldn't get praise if they do well?

Read some of the comments and seemed people are optimistic after last night's performance.

You have commented before about players playing against bums and not having done it against top sides and same theme again as if folk going over the top as v relegation candidates Alaves.

What teams would you give credit for doing well in? Or you agree Alaves and all these other 'bum' sides players are right to get credit for?

Mocking others for 'optimism'. Yet again I would bet you wont give opinion on what will happen v PSG but just mock others.

mc_lovin

For the club it's better to advance and even meet Bayern in the next round, for some fans not necessarily.

Thats just a shit mentality, sorry.

So everyone grew some balls after beating relegation candidates Alaves and now we're ready for PSG? :lol:

Haven't seen last nights game. We're we that impressive?

Maybe watch a PSG game for once. I was optimistic - or not already defeated - when we drew them. They have major issues, like us. But its easier to be miserable all your life I guess. Nothing to lose that way.

Vilarrubi

Game vs PSG is tough to call. Could go either way... they have lots of injuries. Hopefully Araujo can be fit.

JamDav1982

For the club it's better to advance and even meet Bayern in the next round, for some fans not necessarily.

For any 'fan' that wants what best for Barca they 100% want team to go through. There is no reason not to.

Some will say dont want to go through as cushions it if team eliminated or beat heavily next round. There is no logical reason at all for any fan to want Barca to go out in last 16 v PSG as if that is better alternative.

malvolio

Maybe watch a PSG game for once. I was optimistic - or not already defeated - when we drew them. They have major issues, like us. But its easier to be miserable all your life I guess. Nothing to lose that way.

I've said just last week that they are mugs without Neymar and Mbappe. So kindly fuck off before acting like being in the know.

You have commented before about players playing against bums and not having done it against top sides and same theme again as if folk going over the top as v relegation candidates Alaves.

What teams would you give credit for doing well in? Or you agree Alaves and all these other 'bum' sides players are right to get credit for?

Mocking others for 'optimism'. Yet again I would bet you wont give opinion on what will happen v PSG but just mock others.

Haven't said that they shouldn't get praise when they win, regardless of opposition. I just find it funny that people go from one extreme to the other, in the span of one week.

Real, Atletico and Sevilla are toughest games, home or away.

Sociedad, Bilbao, Vigo or Valencia are usually hard away.

Other away games at sides that play hard and have good home crowd. Like Osasuna or Levante

Otherwise we won on a regular basis in the Camp Nou, for the past 10 years.

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I've said just last week that they are mugs without Neymar and Mbappe. So kindly fuck off before acting like being in the know.

Haven't said that they shouldn't get praise when they win, regardless of opposition. I just find it funny that people go from one extreme to the other, in the span of one week.

Other away games at sides that play hard and have good home crowd. Like Osasuna or Levante

Well Neymar got injured just about 3 days ago, so it's normal for people to change their opinions on our chances vs PSG given that their best player is out.

JamDav1982

You constantly mock folk for praising performances or players as against 'bums' or relegation candidates which is interesting when dont do same for Messi who hasnt scored v other top four teams or Suarez who has not scored against the top six teams in the league or in CL.

How optimistic are you for PSG?

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Gerard Piqu? is training with the group. [marca]

Piqu? completed today's training sessions perfectly fine. He wants to be there against PSG. [as]

Ara?jo seems to have overcome his injury. He was training normally today. [sport]

Fati_Future_BallonDor

We are great in first knock round at home usually:

08/09: 5-2 against lyon

09/10: 4-0 against Stuttgart

10/11: 3-1 against Arsenal

11/12: 7-1 against Leverkusen

12/13: 4-0 against Milan

13/14: 2-1 against City

14/15: 1-0 against City

15/16: 3-1 against Arsenal

16/17: 6-1 against PSG

17/18: 3-0 against Chelsea

18/19: 5-1 against Lyon

19/20: 3-1 against Neapel

Lets hope for another win :barcascarf:

FC B

Thats just a shit mentality, sorry.

Then their mentality is on par with the team's "perfomances" in KO stages of CL from the last years.

For any 'fan' that wants what best for Barca they 100% want team to go through. There is no reason not to.

Some will say dont want to go through as cushions it if team eliminated or beat heavily next round. There is no logical reason at all for any fan to want Barca to go out in last 16 v PSG as if that is better alternative.

The reason/logical reason is some are really tired of being humiliated in CL KO stages with this team year after year after year.

Last edited:

Latschenkiefer

We are great in first knock round at home usually:

08/09: 5-2 against lyon

09/10: 4-0 against Stuttgart

10/11: 3-1 against Arsenal

11/12: 7-1 against Leverkusen

12/13: 4-0 against Milan

13/14: 2-1 against City

14/15: 1-0 against City

15/16: 3-1 against Arsenal

16/17: 6-1 against PSG

17/18: 3-0 against Chelsea

18/19: 5-1 against Lyon

19/20: 3-1 against Neapel

Lets hope for another win :barcascarf:

As I said we usually win when the return leg is played at home. These are all examples for that. But this is not the case against PSG. The two times since 04/05 we played the return leg in the round of 16 away from home we didn't advance.

Home of Barca Fans