Which club do you prefer?

• Sunderland

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
My Uncle is a season ticket holder at the SoL so I've been to a few games and have always had a soft spot for the Mackems. I've nothing in particular against Newcastle but it was hilarious to see them go down given how much they drone on about being a big club.

B

blueduck

This is a no-brainer. Newcastle, because they think they deserve success.

S

Snyde

One of the first clubs I liked when I started watching football was newcastle. Way back then I liked them and Milan. And LOVED Crespo and Totti.

I'm basically neutral about both but they edge it because of nostalgia. Anyhow that goal movie was pretty atrocious.

Last edited:
W

whip1879

Good choice's lads, you don't know how much I enjoyed them going down after all the crap I have taken in the last few years. ;)

Guardian

loved the name of the old Sunderland stadium: Rocker park :party00231:. It doesn't exist any more though :sad: I like both clubs, they are big traditional clubs and the derby of the north has always been one of biggest games in English football. Just face it, Newcastle and Sunderland need each other. Sunderland and Newcastle fans must love each other.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Thy both have big stadiums, have been quite successful in the past and have bundles of money. Shame they have crap teams.

Home of Barca Fans