La Liga | Round 2: Athletic Bilbao - FC Barcelona 2-3

fergus90

It's always a tough fixture, at this point a win is needed though no matter how ugly or flukey whatever, just get the win. We've not really been on a good run of wins all season, just when it looks like it might happen, the team drops stupid points.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Slighty off-topic but it sucks that there are 2 other interesting matches that play at the same time. City vs United and Milan vs Juve.

Richard.H

All the people bitching and whining about Brathwaite: He was dropped for Griezmann. Let's see how good our 500k per week star galactico looks compared to the Middlesbrough Striker.

xXKonan

ErEebM0XEAknH_I

JamDav1982

All the people bitching and whining about Brathwaite: He was dropped for Griezmann. Let's see how good our 500k per week star galactico looks compared to the Middlesbrough Striker.

Braithwaite was dropped as he was utter shite past few games no matter how many angles folk took to try and defend him.

Griezmann is lucky he is in as he has been the same. Lets see how he does if gets a few games at CF in this side.

mc_lovin

That people still whine about Busquets :lol: I would be on board if Pjanic was any better. Or if we had any half decent DM.

fergus90

That people still whine about Busquets :lol: I would be on board if Pjanic was any better. Or if we had any half decent DM.

When Pjanic has started games he's been decent and linked with Messi well. It's when he comes on as a sub he struggles to get into the rhythm of the game. He definitely deserves to start more than he has.

Busi is a liability at least once or twice every game now, silly giveaways, outmuscled easily, getting heavily outpaced by referees etc.

Home of Barca Fans