La Liga | Round 15: Valladolid - FC Barcelona 0-3

behindbrowneyes

We never rush him back and still he gets injured again.

I'm happy that it was only a minor injury and he'll be back soon. With Fati's longterm injury the unpredictability and pace of Dembele is much needed. You know your options are fucked when Braithwaite gets pushed to the wing (not that he is doing a bad job there) or Koeman feels the need to play 3 at the back to push the fullbacks forward.

serghei

Seems your algorithm is outdated dawg. Mine accounts for the weather and the odds of Barca winning is 11.35%.

I got from the right sources that the sauce in the fish dish that the Valladolid players had in the day of the game was a bit spoiled. This will account for some extra acidity in the digestive tract of the players at kick off time, which will lead to a loss of 4.53km / h in terms of top speed in the case of each Valladolid player that had the fish dish. Which is almost all, but the keeper, who happens to be allergic to fish. And who doesn't run anyway. :coffee:

So, Barca's odds to win go up a bit from your own estimations.

Last edited:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I got from the right sources that the sauce in the fish dish that the Valladolid players had in the day of the game was a bit spoiled. This will account for some extra acidity in the digestive tract of the players at kick off time, which will lead to a loss of 4.53km / h in terms of top speed in the case of each Valladolid player that had the fish dish. Which is almost all, but the keeper, who happens to be allergic to fish. And who doesn't run anyway. :coffee:

So, Barca's odds to win go up a bit from your own estimations.

:lol: :lol:

FinBarcelonafan

1 away win from 5 this season in La Liga. 6 of next 7 games away.....

18ps27.jpg

Yikes. Let's hope Messi has found his motivation again.

Neymessi

I remember that time when games like these meant a debate about which youngster to start and which starters to rest.

Now we go full power in these games and still pray for a win.

Home of Barca Fans