La Liga | Round 14: FC Barcelona - Valencia CF 2-2

Horatio

You're welcome
Owh wow....remember when I commented on Ter Stegen looking CGI in the lineup image? Well...I guess they DO use the PES player models. lol

BusiTheKing

pretty incredible that we were discussing whether to play 2 or 3 decidedly offensive players under Valverde and now we're starting 5.

kattanib

Formation is basically 4131 with Messi doing whatever the **** he wants to do. At least we can have the final 31 organized and figured out

kattanib

So glad that Messi is ready, in a lineup, that he never needs a rest and that he is able to play twice a week for 90 minutes with 120% of running and workrate and that he never needs to be subbed in the 2nd half.

Thankful.

The GOAT

FinBarcelonafan

I smell trouble with this midfield defensively. I would be surprised if Valencia don't score at least 2 goals today.

But, kudos to Koeman for benching that buffoon Lenglet, cost the team a lot of points. Until he gets his shit together let him rub the bench.

True. Scared with this midfield..

hardyboy

What will Neymar and Mbappe do with Araujo and Miguenza. Its a frightening thought! We need Lenglet back in form to deal with them. its stupid to bench him at this stage.

serghei

Fecking hell, Pedri is completely obsessed with Messi. FFS, when you have an opening near the 16m box shoot damn it.

Home of Barca Fans