La Liga | Round 19: FC Barcelona - Real Sociedad 2-1

BusiTheKing

I'd have liked Konrad instead of Pedri on the left considering we now once again have three 10s on at the same time.

Neeraj

Other than the French clownshow at the back being dropped, not a great lineup with the same crowded central area once again + Busquets in there again...

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Also, I'm sure this has already been asked but is there any reason chat was discontinued?

Think it disappeared when the forum went to the shitters with other functions such as @ and notifications not working as well.

Gari

Alfred Schreuder [Koeman’s Assistant] on putting Lenglet and Coutinho on the bench, told : “We want fresh players on the field, so we have chosen Oscar Mingueza and Pedri. It is our choice for tonight”

mc_lovin

Other than the French clownshow at the back being dropped, not a great lineup with the same crowded central area once again + Busquets in there again...

How would you line up? I would rather see a 4-3-3, but that still leaves one of Busquets or Pjanic in there, unless you want to go Puig-Pedri, which doesnt strike me with confidence either.

I take what I can (meaning no Lenglet and Coutinho).

Edit: Really excited for this game even when I know I shouldnt be ;P

Last edited:

Cool

Playing a 4-3-3 with Frenkie as the LCM and Pedri as the RCM, Messi as false nine along with Martin or Griezo taking turns at tucking inside whenever Messi drops down.

kattanib

Keep an eye how Braithwaite and Griezman will keep on shifting thier position to accommodate for the Messi holier-than-thee effect

Home of Barca Fans