La Liga | Round 13: FC Barcelona - Levante 1-0

Barcilliant

4 of our next 5 games are at home. I believe we will win all five. It's a good string of games to bounce back.
LOL dream on!
I would be shocked if we managed to win three out of five. We are just not consistent enough.
Koeman has made some mistakes but the squad quality is lacking, lots of injuries and stupid errors have made things worse.
What's the point of sacking Koeman anyway? It's not as if some big name manager is waiting in the wings to take over.

Konrad Braithwaite Messi
Coutinho Puig De Jong
Alba Mingueza Arajuo Dest

Vilarrubi

Sorry but Lenglet HAS to be dropped today. No excuses. Him playing today reinforces his place in the team and enables him to carry on making dumb mistakes without any repercussions.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
LOL dream on!
I would be shocked if we managed to win three out of five. We are just not consistent enough.
Koeman has made some mistakes but the squad quality is lacking, lots of injuries and stupid errors have made things worse.
What's the point of sacking Koeman anyway? It's not as if some big name manager is waiting in the wings to take over.

Konrad Braithwaite Messi
Coutinho Puig De Jong
Alba Mingueza Arajuo Dest

Dream on? It's not that far-fetched to think we'll win all 5. I am 90% sure we'll win the 4 home games, and the away game could be won due to the momentum. We'll see. If we win today, the win streak is happening.

bismp

We sit comfortably at the 9th position of the table,12 points behind Atletico and 9 points behind Real.No need to worry guys :)

Andresito

Staff member
EpI2dRZXUAIe_Cx

Home of Barca Fans