Where will Tevez Go?

Blaugrana1899

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=655936&sec=england&cc=5901
Carlos Tevez has reportedly ruled out a summer move to Liverpool, according to sources at Sky Sports News.

A trio of Premier League clubs have shown an interest in the bullish forward - with Liverpool, Manchester City and Chelsea reported to be considering bids of around £25m - but the player has himself ruled out a move to Anfield because of 'emotional ties'.

Tevez has been on £95,000-a-week since joining Sir Alex Ferguson's side, but wants to match the personal terms of £110,000-a-week that stars Rio Ferdinand and Dimitar Berbatov earn if he is going to stay at the club.

United have reportedly matched the £26m needed to seal his permanent move to Old Trafford, but the deal has been scuppered by their refusal to increase his wage packet.

- I think Man Utd could have room for Mr. Tevez in the starting 11, because of Ronaldo leaving, but I just believe United have wasted a fine talent and I can't blame him for wanting to go. I'm a huge Tevez fan and many Old Trafford supporters adore him alot. The man plays hard and works hard on both sides of the game (defense and offense). I would love to aquire him if Eto leaves. The man can score an abundance of goals and plays hard all 90 minutes. He just needs a new club and the man will thrive.

W

whip1879

Its a disgrace if he goes to City after the worship the United fans have given him if you ask me.

R

Red Devil

Its a disgrace if he goes to City after the worship the United fans have given him if you ask me.

Couldnt agree more what a backwards step he is a complete fool all because he was on the bench a few times last season he started more than most aswell .

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
today united finally admitted he is leaving..... what a united career for him 2 seasons 2 titles and campions league WOW.. hope he does well

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
He has won plenty of ttrophies he doesn't need to worry about that anymore just about making money and playing to the best of his ability.

diegomessi

yea i think man city is perfect bc he won everything now try to build the profile and status of a team its a perfect project hopefully the united fans can understand the situation for him

diegomessi

i think he is going to get excellent service from barry and rrobinho will be giving him some tap ins he will find his form again

Home of Barca Fans