Champions League Round 6

Tuesday, December 8, 21:00 CET

paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png
-
Lv6xmBlUIpN3GAFhtf6nqQ_96x96.png

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Would like to see this:

Neto - Dest, Mingueza, Araujo, Alba - Pjanic, FdJ - Puig, Griezmann, Trincao - Braithwaite. and Bring Messi and Konrad on in the second half.

What we'll get of course are Lenglet, Busi, Coutinho and Messi from the starting 11 though

Andresito

Staff member
Coutinho had a press conference ahead of the Juve game today. Meaning he'll start tomorrow.

BarcaOG

Banned
don't know what to make of this one. before going to Turin, i was convinced Juve would annihilate us, but we beat them convincingly. given our form this season I'm also not optimistic about wednesday's game...but we seem to get results in the CL... so...i really dont know.

if we lose disastrously i wont be surprised. but if we manage a decent victory, 2-0 or even 3-1/3-0, i also wouldnt be surprised.

Givenchy

so now Dembele is out, we'll see Griezmann, Coutinho, Messi and Braithwait with Trincao off the bench.. is there a slower attack in Europe? think i'll watch the Leipzig United match

BarcaOG

Banned
Just keep the undefeated status on Camp Nou in Europe since 2013.

whats the point of that? we have 1 CL title and multiple humiliations since then. its not like the home advantage has led to titles...hell, id rather tie or lose by 1 at home and score a couple of away goals for a change. thats why we keep on getting knocked out

Messi983

Lol, we'll crush these bums.

Neto; Dest-Mingueza-Araujo-Firpo; Pjanić-Alena; Pedri-Coutinho-Trincao; Messi

Home of Barca Fans