CL | Round 6: FC Barcelona - Juventus 0-3

fergus90

Lol, we'll crush these bums.

Neto; Dest-Mingueza-Araujo-Firpo; Pjanić-Alena; Pedri-Coutinho-Trincao; Messi

Love the line-up but I'm predicting a line-up of Ter Stegen; Dest-De Jong-Lenglet-Alba; Busquets-Pjanic; Pedri-Coutinho-Griezmann; Messi.

Messi983

In before Ronaldo scores a brace and we lose.

TBH I don't really care about this game. If it would be up to me I'd play with backups and Barca B players. Or maybe better, play Busi, Messi&Co. here and backups in the league games. :messi:

Umtiti is back. :w000t: I wonder how long before he gets injured for a few months again though.

Also, I hope Matheus will get some minutes. I mean, start him and Puig, what could go wrong? :lol:

Messi983

Love the line-up but I'm predicting a line-up of Ter Stegen; Dest-De Jong-Lenglet-Alba; Busquets-Pjanic; Pedri-Coutinho-Griezmann; Messi.

Well yeah, let them play and then field backups in next league games, I'm all for it. :D

Reports are saying Koeman will rotate though and at least one new player will start in each line.

Last edited:

fergus90

Well yeah, let them play and then field backups in next league games, I'm all for it. :D

Haha we've got nothing to lose now in the league that's for certain. The apparent first-choice players aren't doing a great job of proving why they belong there.

Vilarrubi

EovGZ35XMAIccC9

Home of Barca Fans