What shirt sponser would you prefer on our shirt?

Which sponsor would you prefer Barca to use?

• UNICEF

Votes: 39 83.0%
  • Other Major Sponsorship

Votes: 8 17.0%

• Total voters

Dallan

My own personal preference is 100% Anti-Corporate sponsorship. I know this is going to sound extreme, but don't get scared! If it were up to me, Barcelona wouldn't even allow Nike to make their Jerseys and would make jerseys themselves using their own independent resources, but we can only ask for so much. Their philosophy thus far with regard to jersey sponsorship is part of what makes Barca so great. Corporate sponsorship on jerseys is honestly bizarre in my opinion, and for Barca to persistently refuse to take the easy way out in an attempt for more profit than they would already have is, again, one of the reason why I love the team. Sponsorship on jerseys has nothing to do with style and everything to do with Barca's traditional philosophy. Barca is an example for others, and I wish other teams would adapt the same sort of policies. Visca Barca!

Last edited:

Ish Kabibble

My own personal preference is 100% Anti-Corporate sponsorship. I know this is going to sound extreme, but don't get scared! If it were up to me, Barcelona wouldn't even allow Nike to make their Jerseys and would make jerseys themselves using their own independent resources, but we can only ask for so much. Their philosophy thus far with regard to jersey sponsorship is part of what makes Barca so great. Corporate sponsorship on jerseys is honestly bizarre in my opinion, and for Barca to persistently refuse to take the easy way out in an attempt for more profit than they would already have is, again, one of the reason why I love the team. Sponsorship on jerseys has nothing to do with style and everything to do with Barca's traditional philosophy. Barca is an example for others, and I wish other teams would adapt the same sort of policies. Visca Barca!

Being a good, old-fashioned leftist, I agree with you completely. I detest corporate sponsorship and I think the fact that Barcelona wears UNICEF on their jerseys is the coolest thing in the world. No way I would want to change that for the sake of making a few more bucks. :2145960713mundoemot

Fourteen

Monster Masch
I'd like to see Eva Longoria's arse on the front of our tops. Apparently she's said she want's to become an Ambassador for Barcelona, so there's no better way than that.

Dallan

No sponsor at all would be more unique than having even unicef. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it's unicef and not bwin.com, but a jersey without a sponsor is as unique as it gets. Its making a statement.

Stoichkov

The Unicef sponsor and the ideology is great, only a team like Barca who is owned by its socios can do something like this. However, aesthetically, I would like to have no company/non-profit organization logo appear on the chest area. I'd rather have the unicef as a nice small arm side patch ala TV3. Additionally, I do agree that it'd be better making our own shirts, however, the club will take the revenues from Nike thank you. Aesthetically, the Nike logo provides a balance to the shirt as their are 2 logos on the front (nike and the FCB logo on the heart).

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite

I agree with you at some point, but making our on shirts it's not. Why? cause we are not living in mahatma gandhi's world. For me unicef logo is astonishing. I remember when they were announce it in 2006, it was a genius idea. And you know what, it was a hit in asia and emerging economic countries, nd it still a hit now. It will be more to come after we conquer CL with dazzling fashion. If we can keep up our winning style and that kind of sponsorship in, i think, 5 years to come, we could be the hottest club in the world.

So imo, if unicef is done and we want other name in our shirt. Hmmm, lets see......I propose for WHO, UNESCO, or maybe DOCTORS WITHOUT BORDERS ORGANIZATION.

Necro Spaaw

NeSaVlaDiV
100M€/5 years time and Barca refuses for Unicef. This gives us the mes que worthyness IMO.
I would bet this image eventually brings us more money than the potential deal itself. Brilliant

Home of Barca Fans