What shirt sponser would you prefer on our shirt?

Which sponsor would you prefer Barca to use?

• UNICEF

Votes: 39 83.0%
  • Other Major Sponsorship

Votes: 8 17.0%

• Total voters

Blaugrana1899

The shirt sponsorship seems to be a big topic on this board and rightfully so. Some claim we can gain more revenue by acquiring a sponsorship with a major company. Some feel it's great to display our charity work and represent "Mes Que Un Club." I personally love the UNICEF logo and I would dislike to be like other clubs who constantly change sponsors. I would hate to buy a shirt one year that says Verizon and the following year it says Mobil (random examples). I'm sure there are other ways to get major sponsorships. The key to acquiring major sponsors is the continuation of winning. Barca is a successful club and we will be able to acquire more sponsorships. I love how Barca makes charity work seem popular for all and a major club providing funds to help global initiatives is great.

S

Snyde

IMO there are similar threads to this but I still can't help saying that its pretty retarded that there is no option for NONE.

Evil

Shabazz
To be honest, i would want barcelona to have no sponsor at all :)

^ This !

samuel.jpg

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
unicef makes us look so much better.. we are helping the hungry i appreciate Barça so much for this gesture

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
We are getting the world on our side with Unicef. African kids will love us and that will make up for the money we gave to Unicef.

Home of Barca Fans