New members

Galning

Velkommen Raymond :) Barça have official membership but you don't get a lot out of it if you are a kid. Ticket discount, free entry to museum, etc.
There might be official supportersclubs "penyas" in Norway too, I only know of this one: https://www.blaugrana.no/ but you could try contacting them maybe they have something especially for kids.

I know Barça also has a kids membership but I don't know the details of that. https://www.fcbarcelona.com/members/card/registration-child-member-and-junior-member

fergus90

Hello all,
New member here, probably a bad time due to the Madrid result. Villa fan (been hard going last few years) first of all, but been a huge Barcelona follower since the days of Rivaldo. Thought i'd join the forum to talk all things Barca :)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Fergus, welcome!

Rivaldo was great. It was always between him and Figo for me and I remember well people talking about the trident they formed with Kluivert (that guy never sat well with me).
Oh, and his bicycle kick against Valencia... :worthy:

Messi983

Hey Fergus, welcome!

Rivaldo was great. It was always between him and Figo for me and I remember well people talking about the trident they formed with Kluivert (that guy never sat well with me).
Oh, and his bicycle kick against Valencia... :worthy:

Interesting, Kluivert was the one who finally made me Barça fan alongside other Dutch players (I was also a big fan of their NT) we've had at that time. I've watched some Barça matches before that and liked Ronaldo and I even remember Wembley final and some other Dream Team matches but I didn't really follow Barça that much at that time (it was really hard to do that anyway with not much media coverage so I usually only watched CL matches that were televised). Ajax and Hitzfeld's Dortmund were my favourite teams then but when Kluivert moved to Barça I started to follow them closely.

Agree about Rivaldo's goal. Still one of my top 5 Barça memories even with all great moments that Messi, Xaviesta, Ronaldinho,... have given us after that.

Oh, and talking about memories, I remember how excited I was when we signed Saviola and Riquelme. :lol:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
And Quaresma! :lol:

I was a big Dutch fan too but Kluivert wasn't really in that Cruyff/total football mould was he? Looked clumsy and wasteful and good in air. I was so disappointed with him, maybe I expected too much.

fergus90

Kluivert used to drive me crazy with his misses, did score some important goals but can't help but think he should've scored more. I was gutted when Riquelme left, Van Gaal never gave him a chance, especially as he did go on to show how class he could be.

Windhook

Hey, Fergus! Welcome to the board! I was a follower of Aston Villa for a while, thanks to Stilian Petrov.

I liked Kluivert, but mainly his presence in the Netherlands national team. For Barca I feel he could have contributed more. Anyway Rivaldo was the engine of the team in that era :worthy:.

Giginho75

hello everybody...
i'm italian, my favourite team is torino fc, but i have always been a barca fan for a lot of reasons (history, style, players)...
i'm still too much disappointed for the defeat against juventus in champions league :-(
i have also an italian cousin near barcelona and i visited often the city that i love.
furthermore i have seen the best players at camp nou (rivaldo, dinho, messi)...
see you soon on the forum ;-)

Home of Barca Fans