New members

O

ollyman

My name is olly , they called me ollyman am 32 years old , i have been supporting barca for the last 20 years

coolasif

Hi this is Asif.I am a computer engineer currently working as a network administrator.I am 26 years of age.I have been supporting barca ever since I was a kid.My favorite player is Xavi.I am also a huge fan of Gerard Deulofeu of Barca B team.I wish we will have great time together in this forum :party1:

F

freelancer

Hello, my name is Hanna. I used to be just a casual football fan- watched with my dad and brothers who enjoy it too much- now a full-fledged Barca fan and a long time forum lurker now registered. :)

Looking forward to all the discussions.

N

Nona-J

Hi everyone! Im new here and didnt wanna make a new topic specially for this but I wanna say that I love this forum it gives me so much info about Barca!
Hope Im able to enjoy the convo's and discussions as well now and talk with pride about te best team in the world!! Visca el Barca

M

mujtaba147

My name is Mujtaba I am 33 years old I am an Indian.
By the way since 2000 I have been interested in watcing club football.
basically i was not a fan of any football team accept I was a fierce hater of Manchester united.
and also I used to hate all english teams in Uefa/Champions/Europa leagues.
One day i was watching 2008/09 Uefa champions league semifinal between Cheslea and Barcelona. On the occasion i wasn't a barca fan but rather i just wanted Chelsea to loose.
But what I have observed on that day was sheer magnificent Possession holding Style of play ,that thing make me a barca fan. and now i am hating real madrid as well.

Home of Barca Fans