New members

DrIpaWho

Hey there,

looking forward to discussions and hopefully a great Barca season. Been a fan probably since 2002 world cup, since Ronaldinho decided to join Barcelona

Nello

Hi fellow Culés,

I´m a danish guy whos been a Barca fan since 2008. I was introduced to Barca because my Uncle have studied in Barcelona, but I soon fell in love with the club, the players, the history and the style of play. I have been a fan ever since, and my interest intensified even further when I was an exchange student for 9 months in Spain, where I realized how important football is in Spain.

I have been a forum lurker for a long time, but now look forward to join the discussions:)

LordLichtenstein

Hi fellow Culés,

I´m a danish guy whos been a Barca fan since 2008. I was introduced to Barca because my Uncle have studied in Barcelona, but I soon fell in love with the club, the players, the history and the style of play. I have been a fan ever since, and my interest intensified even further when I was an exchange student for 9 months in Spain, where I realized how important football is in Spain.

I have been a forum lurker for a long time, but now look forward to join the discussions:)

Welcome. :)

Hvor er du fra i landet? (Where in Denmark are you from?)

Hello my name is Ivan, 32 from Bulgaria. I currently live in London, since 2015. I've been Barcelona supporters since Stoichkov and Romario era, unfortunately my first UCL i saw was the defeat 0-4 against Milan, great Savicevic though. Nice to be part of the international forum. Cheers!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hello my name is Ivan, 32 from Bulgaria. I currently live in London, since 2015. I've been Barcelona supporters since Stoichkov and Romario era, unfortunately my first UCL i saw was the defeat 0-4 against Milan, great Savicevic though. Nice to be part of the international forum. Cheers!

Welcome Ivan!

Ajaxwatcher

Hello,

I chose the username Ajaxwatcher because, well, in the first place I am an Ajax-fan and I watch all of their games. I'm from The Netherlands as well. I've been a Barca-admirer for a long time and, ofcourse, the link with Ajax and Barca is immense. Both clubs share the DNA of Cruyff. I also want to notice that I've been earlydays-fan in all these years off three Ajax-players. Well, four, excelly. They were: Wesley Sneijder, Luis Suarez, Abdelhak Nouri and Frenkie de Jong. Wesley Sneijder had a big career, Luis Suarez still shines at your club and yeah.. the story of Abdelhak Nouri is really, really sad. He is no longer a football-player anymore. And last but not least, Frenkie de Jong now is a Barca-player. And believe me: he is truly one of a kind. Stop comparing him to Busquets, Xavi or Iniesta. He is just Frenkie de Jong, elegant and the smart player that he is. And well, I am just going to say it: FDJ comes the closest to Johan Cruyff's style of play. No pressure tho.

Charlesaceld

If this is a guide for new members could the 1st post have a link to the pin in the map thread otherwise new members might not have a clue what we are on about

CC

Home of Barca Fans