New members

Xaviniesta

Sup wise men. I have been reading this forum since the beginning of the summer and pretty much like what I saw, so I wanted to join in and contribute.

I've been closely following Barca ever since 2007 and want to join here at the start of the new Valverde era. *Fingers crossed*

Switch

Hello guys! :wave:

My name is Mario, i'm from Croatia. 32 years old. I'm big fan of Barca since i started to watch football.

I'm unhappy with what is happening with Barcelona nowadays. This board is...naah you know everything...there's no point to spend any words...

El Flaco

Hello guys! :wave:

My name is Mario, i'm from Croatia. 32 years old. I'm big fan of Barca since i started to watch football.

I'm unhappy with what is happening with Barcelona nowadays. This board is...naah you know everything...there's no point to spend any words...

Welcome Mario!

Yeah, think most people here are fucking pissed over our current situation :(

Rick 44

HI I'm new here and I look forward to interacting with everyone here. I'm not a barca fan but I do admire the way they play and certain players (cough...messi).

Len Brennan

Hi All. Barca fan here from Ireland. I've been following the club since around 1993. I remember watching Barca beat Manchester United 4-0 in a Champions League match with Stoichkov and Romario running riot and I've been a fan since.

Joan

Hi everyone! I've spent a lot of time here lately and decided to join the discussion. Hope I'll find ways to contribute. David

Home of Barca Fans