Page 169 of 271 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219269 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 4061

Thread: New members

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Welcome red!

New signing
    I'm a 24 yr old South African who is an avid supporter of Liverpool Football Club.Fell in love with Barcelona in beginning of 2009 during their Champions League campaign and have followed them ever since.My favourite player is Xavi,undoubtedly one of the greatest playmakers of his generation!

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Hey, welcome aboard! We have few Liverpool fans here so makeyourself at home

New signing
    Hei. Any Barca fans from Norway,Bergen here? :barca scarf:

Welcome!

Velkommen!

New signing

Hello, I'm new.. I live in Germany but I'm Bosnian and I love the amazing way Barcelona is playing football. Maybe it sounds silly but after the loss against Chelsea the love got bigger
    Visca el Barca y Visca Catalunya!

Dobro dosao!

New signing

Hvala!

New signing

...hi, everyone...i`am a new-comer in this forum...i am from Baku, Azerbaijan..hope to meet other fans from all over the world and share our views about this spectacular team...barca is the only true-love-story in my life..i am a fan of this team since1999-2000 season when Pep, L.Enrique, Philip Cocu, Marc Overmars, Kluivert and Rivaldo were playing and since then i really didn`t loose my passion..i`am sure our team will just go on its victories in the future...

Welcome aboard! Yes, Barca played some nice football under Van Gaal too.

New signing
    Hello! I m Alexandros from Greece and I Love Panathinaikos and Barcelona (= Pao barca 13)! I think these 2 teams has similar Moral Values that are against olympiakos and real madrit values. I Support Barca since Carles puyol started to play and I Hope some day in the future Panathinaikoσ will play the same football as Barca is playing all these years..Dificult but i can dream it hehe. Barcelona is THE BEST Team Football World has Ever Seen and i am very Proud even if we dondt gain cups and titles as the curent season..If We play this Football i am always happy..Win or Lost..
    PANATHINAIKOS and BARCELONA = FRIENDS

Welcome to Barca Forum, Alexandros!

New signing
    Hello guys I’ m new here, although i’ m a barca’ s fan since the day I was born My name is Efie, i’ m Greek and I’ m 30 years old. Hope that one day, I’ ll manage to visit Camp Nou! See you around

Hey Efie! Welcome to Barca Forum!