User Tag List

Page 257 of 263 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 3931

Thread: New members

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome... back, Tommy! New nickname, but the narcos connection is there. GTA Vice City.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Vercetti View Post
    Hello guys:

I am not exactly new, ex username: Pablo Escobar:

- I forgot my password on the forum.
    - While trying to reset it, I realized someone changed the password of the e-mail, which was @yahoo, who were haxed badly having no protection or simply a system a error, when I tried to reset thru the phone number, a totally different nr. appeared, with someone elses name .
    Hey, pm me your new e-mail and we'll sort out your old username back.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello All -
    Norway calling.
    My name is Raymond and i am the dad of a 10 year old super barcelona fan.
    We have a question i hope someone can answer for us.
    Does barcelona have a fanclub he can be a part of? get a membercard and magazines etc?

Best regards
    Raymond

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Velkommen Raymond Barça have official membership but you don't get a lot out of it if you are a kid. Ticket discount, free entry to museum, etc.
    There might be official supportersclubs "penyas" in Norway too, I only know of this one: https://www.blaugrana.no/ but you could try contacting them maybe they have something especially for kids.

I know Barça also has a kids membership but I don't know the details of that. https://www.fcbarcelona.com/members/...-junior-member

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome Raymond!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Velkommen Raymond

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello all,
    New member here, probably a bad time due to the Madrid result. Villa fan (been hard going last few years) first of all, but been a huge Barcelona follower since the days of Rivaldo. Thought i'd join the forum to talk all things Barca

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Fergus, welcome!

Rivaldo was great. It was always between him and Figo for me and I remember well people talking about the trident they formed with Kluivert (that guy never sat well with me).
    Oh, and his bicycle kick against Valencia...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    Hey Fergus, welcome!

Rivaldo was great. It was always between him and Figo for me and I remember well people talking about the trident they formed with Kluivert (that guy never sat well with me).
    Oh, and his bicycle kick against Valencia...
    Interesting, Kluivert was the one who finally made me Barça fan alongside other Dutch players (I was also a big fan of their NT) we've had at that time. I've watched some Barça matches before that and liked Ronaldo and I even remember Wembley final and some other Dream Team matches but I didn't really follow Barça that much at that time (it was really hard to do that anyway with not much media coverage so I usually only watched CL matches that were televised). Ajax and Hitzfeld's Dortmund were my favourite teams then but when Kluivert moved to Barça I started to follow them closely.

Agree about Rivaldo's goal. Still one of my top 5 Barça memories even with all great moments that Messi, Xaviesta, Ronaldinho,... have given us after that.

Oh, and talking about memories, I remember how excited I was when we signed Saviola and Riquelme.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And Quaresma!

I was a big Dutch fan too but Kluivert wasn't really in that Cruyff/total football mould was he? Looked clumsy and wasteful and good in air. I was so disappointed with him, maybe I expected too much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kluivert used to drive me crazy with his misses, did score some important goals but can't help but think he should've scored more. I was gutted when Riquelme left, Van Gaal never gave him a chance, especially as he did go on to show how class he could be.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, Fergus! Welcome to the board! I was a follower of Aston Villa for a while, thanks to Stilian Petrov.

I liked Kluivert, but mainly his presence in the Netherlands national team. For Barca I feel he could have contributed more. Anyway Rivaldo was the engine of the team in that era .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, Fergus. Welcome to the forum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi fergus were in the uk are you from

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by frog-fcb View Post
    Hi fergus were in the uk are you from
    Thanks all for the warm welcome I live near Bristol, are you from the UK too?