New members

Pepe Silvia

Hello Everyone. I'm a Liverpool fan from India. I have been going through the discussions in this forum for some months and today I finally registered. Even though I am a Liverpool fan, I've been a big fan of Spanish football since the days of Ronaldo at Barca, Rivaldo at Barca, Super Depor etc.
Welcome! :)

Saeed

Hello everyone! I am Saeed, from Oman. I have been a very old fan of Barca and I do not think I can stop supporting them, nor I will try to do so. As , supporting such wonderful team with this marvelous style of play is to me like a sweet addiction. My eyes go only where Barca ball goes, with respect, I cannot enjoy other teams play.
I have been a frequent reader to this site, from about a year or so. Just hadn't the courage to write and share ideas as English is not my native language.
I have to admit that some member's replies in specific tops drew my nearer to register. Lots and lots of brotherly greetings to all.

Saeed

Thank you Bojan!! I am super super happy!!!!!
:barca scarf:
How happy I feel right now with the recent result! Even though I know that Mallorca defense isn't that strong. But to be Cesce and Alexis the super heroes of this night! That's tickles my imagination! How would we look like if they both were so good like Mallorca match? How will we be if they maintain such marvelous form?
I guess I would sleep smiling!
:)
Thanks again for welcoming!!

Saeed

Galning:

Thank you lots and lots!!
Such words are making me happier.

I wish I will keep posting my ideas and share with other members.
:party1:

D

Don_Andrés

Hello everybody. Been lurking around the forum for a long time, thought I'd better join.
Sheffield Wednesday supporter (I know!) and long time Barcelona fan.
Favourite current player Andrés Iniesta, favourite player form the (recent) past, Luis Enrique.

Maldini

Hola chicos!

I am an AC Milan fan as you can tell, but I also love futbol so I have no problem admitting that Barca are a wonderful team to watch. I was a big Barca fan during the Dutch days and before but now I just enjoy their futbol rather than jump for joy or feel despair when they play. Those feelings are only confined to Milan but even now I can say I have matured a lot as a football fan to see how one team's failure is another teams success.

Anyway, I just checked the forum for a few minutes, thats all I needed to realize I can have a proper discussion about the things going around in futbol without the need for going off topic or insults.

So nice to be here, hope you enjoy what I write.

Home of Barca Fans