Page 272 of 272 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272
Results 4,066 to 4,075 of 4075

Thread: New members

Quote Originally Posted by messi2140 View Post
    Well that didn't last long.
    hahahahahha

New signing

Someone needs to change the answer to 'Who is Barca's manager?' during registration. I kept putting 'Ronald Koeman' again and again, even tried Ronald and Koeman individualy until inserted 'Setien' and it worked..

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    Someone needs to change the answer to 'Who is Barca's manager?' during registration. I kept putting 'Ronald Koeman' again and again, even tried Ronald and Koeman individualy until inserted 'Setien' and it worked..
    Thanx for the heads-up. Done.

Welcome!

New signing

Test hi

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    The question should: Name three amigos

New signing

Dear all,
    I am a third-year student at Newcastle University undertaking a dissertation looking into the role that FC Barcelona plays in modern Catalan nationalism from the perspective of fans. For this, I am hoping to carry out online interviews in English with fans from Catalonia to learn more about their perspectives of the club?s role in recent surges in Catalan nationalism. This is open to anyone, even if you don?t see the club as being political; no matter what your political opinions of Catalan nationalism are. I am interested in all views about the club.
    Any information gathered will be compiled anonymously, and permission can be rescinded at any point. If you would not be comfortable with an interview but would still like to give some feedback, I can forward on some questions for a written response. Please let me know if any of you?or anyone you know?might be interested.
    I can be contacted at kfmolyneaux@gmail.com or through my account on the page.
    Thank you.

New signing

Hi All,
    i am new here . My name is Anatoliy . i am fan of Barca since 1994 , because of our national hero from World Cup USA1994 - Hristo Stoichkov .
    i am glad to be here and hope goods conversation will happen .

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Welcome guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Anatoliy View Post
    Hi All,
    i am new here . My name is Anatoliy . i am fan of Barca since 1994 , because of our national hero from World Cup USA1994 - Hristo Stoichkov .
    i am glad to be here and hope goods conversation will happen .
    Welcome!

Hristo is a legend. I'll always love him eventhough I didn't have a chance to watch many of his games "live" (I've watched a lot of the Dream Team games that are still available on the internet though). As much as I liked watching Rijkaard's (Ronaldinho's), Pep's and Lucho's (MSN) Barca I'd really like to see Dream Team playing these days when I could watch all of their games (multiple times) in a higher quality. Don't know how that team would really do in today's game though.

hi guys !