New members

EdmondDantes

Hey.

I have been reading and lurking for a while and now I finally bit the bullet and registered. I've been a Barca fan for over 10 years now and I never miss a game. So a place to interact with other fans sounds like fun.

JCRamirez24

Hey everyone!

My name is Juan. I'm 19 and I'm from Miami in the USA. I recently started to become a Barca fan due to my fascination of FIFA 15, that my Pakistani roommate got me into. Along with my best friend (who became a Real Madrid fan), we became hooked and addicted to the game and our passion for the game eventually led to the both of us watching the games and following the sport. My friend researches a lot and dedicates his time to knowing everything he can. I am the same as well but unfortunately I've not had the same amount of time to do the vast research. Ive always loved Messi, ever since I got an Argentinian jersey from my uncle that led me to watch Messi highlights and I became a huge fan of Neymar due to this past World Cup. I can't wait to share my enthusiasm with you all and hope that everything goes great. VISCA EL BARÇA!

forexking

Hi guys my name is Shivam and I'm from India and I'm a huge Barca fan since 2007. I'm 23 years old and I found this forum so I registered right away. I watch almost every game of Barcelona since 2012. This is really excellent platform to share and interact with Barca fans and discuss about the game. Long Live Barca :) :barca scarf:

vlad

Hej! i read this forum for some time but i was lazy to register, now when i finally did, i want to say hello to you and looking forward to join discussion :)

Home of Barca Fans