New members

J

Joshua_John

Hey My names Joshua, and I've loved Puyol for, I dunno. But I'm, a defender

R

Reds

Hello,

I' m yet another Liverpool fan who fell in love with the Barca of Pep Guardiola. I'm looking to come over for a game this season with some friends, so I figured that this forum would be a good place to ask a few question about the Camp Nou and the city of Barcalona.

Cheers.

Rahj

Hi there! I am Rahj, a German who happens to be fond of barca :)
I ve been reading along for the last months and now i ve decided to register. i think that the combination of barca and internet humor made me and will make me stay here in the future. that's all for the moment and if you have questions, please ask.

D

danumber10

Hi there! I am Rahj, a German who happens to be fond of barca :)
I ve been reading along for the last months and now i ve decided to register. i think that the combination of barca and internet humor made me and will make me stay here in the future. that's all for the moment and if you have questions, please ask.
Welcome Rahj! Enjoy your time here.

T

TheDiamont

Hi!
my name's Boris, I come from France. Barca fan for 15 years, i just share with you my passion for this amazing club.
In advance, sorry for my english

B

barcaPT

hi! my name is Diogo and i am Portuguese. My passion is FC PORTO but in Spain and in UEFA competitions that PORTO is not involved i always support BARCA!

Home of Barca Fans