New members

Black Bond

Hi everyone. I'm from Paris France and i'm a Barça fan since 10 years. I love the philosophy, the history and the city. I would to share that passion with all the others Barça fans in the world :cheers: .

Hi to everyone!! :wave:

My name is Ronny, I live in Germany for 20 years and Barca is my favourite team in Spain.
I often read the posts here and decided to register finally ;)
Very glad to join this forum and I hope to contribute a little to the community.

Nice to meet you all.

and

VISCA EL BARÇA

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hi to everyone!! :wave:

My name is Ronny, I live in Germany for 20 years and Barca is my favourite team in Spain.
I often read the posts here and decided to register finally ;)
Very glad to join this forum and I hope to contribute a little to the community.

Nice to meet you all.

and

VISCA EL BARÇA

Welcome Ronny!

wojtanowskyFCB

Hello everybody, my name is Wojtek, I'm from Poland, I'm 24 and I'm Cule since i remember which is.... when Rivaldo made spectacular 3rd goal vs Valencia in 2001 i believe. I'm medicine student, also fan of funk and jazz music. I hope I'll spend nice time here and together we'll see another spectacular seasons by our beloved team ;)

gasgas

Hello everybody, my name is Wojtek, I'm from Poland, I'm 24 and I'm Cule since i remember which is.... when Rivaldo made spectacular 3rd goal vs Valencia in 2001 i believe. I'm medicine student, also fan of funk and jazz music. I hope I'll spend nice time here and together we'll see another spectacular seasons by our beloved team ;)

welcome.

do you have a girlfriend?

Home of Barca Fans