Page 219 of 271 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221229269 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 4061

Thread: New members

  1. #3271
    Barcaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    30,817
    Welcome Djab!

  2. #3272
    Messi4life
    Guest
    My name is Johan and i'm living in Sweden.
    I've been a supporter to Barca since in the 80's...

  3. #3273
    Barcaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    30,817
    Welcome to Barca forum Johan!

  4. #3274
    Senior Member
    XaviMessiGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    6,984
    Welcome

  5. #3275
    Moderator
    Galning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    16,551
    Welcome everyone

  6. #3276
    New signing
    tony04165's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2
    My name is antony and im a fan of barca since the beginning of 2000

  7. #3277
    Barcaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    30,817
    Hey Tony, welcome!

  8. #3278
    Senior Member
    XaviMessiGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    6,984
    Welcome

  9. #3279
    Moderator
    Galning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    16,551
    Welcome!

  10. #3280
    Member
    Howes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    375
    Hi, I'm Craig spend a fair bit of time in Barcelona but currently home in England usually supporting West Brom

  11. #3281
    Barcaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    30,817
    Welcome aboard Craig!

    Btw. Wba cost me a lot of money this September when you won at Old Trafford.

  12. #3282
    Member
    Howes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    375
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    Welcome aboard Craig!

    Btw. Wba cost me a lot of money this September when you won at Old Trafford.
    Should've beaten Chelsea at The Bridge as well. Having quite a season

  13. #3283
    Junior Member
    El Padrino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Anfield
    Posts
    93
    Hi,

    I'm Gian (Italian) live in the UK, i'm 17 (18 in 2 months) and i've been a Barca fan since i was around 12/13.
    However, my favourite team is Liverpool, supported them all my life (sorry Barcelona). I hope you guys can forgive me hehe

  14. #3284
    New signing

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2
    Hello everyone! My name is Edson and I am a huge fan of FC Barcelona living in NYC. I hope to have some fun in this forum and learn new things about this club as well as gain different perspectives of fans regarding different topics. If anyone has any questions for me feel free to ask. Thank you!

  15. #3285
    Senior Member
    XaviMessiGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    6,984
    Quote Originally Posted by iPLAYtheSTAT1ON View Post
    Hi,

    I'm Gian (Italian) live in the UK, i'm 17 (18 in 2 months) and i've been a Barca fan since i was around 12/13.
    However, my favourite team is Liverpool, supported them all my life (sorry Barcelona). I hope you guys can forgive me hehe
    Ciao I'm a Liverpool fan too.


    Quote Originally Posted by laleyoriginal View Post
    Hello everyone! My name is Edson and I am a huge fan of FC Barcelona living in NYC. I hope to have some fun in this forum and learn new things about this club as well as gain different perspectives of fans regarding different topics. If anyone has any questions for me feel free to ask. Thank you!
    Welcome