New members

E

ecal25

helllo,my name is ahmad faisyal...im from malaysia and im is the no 1 supporter fc barcelona since 1995

Evil

Shabazz
Welcome Ahmad, glad you joined us. Hope you like it here. MALAYSIA TRULY ASIA !!! lol I loved it there went I went before 2 years for vacation :p

maz

I walk the line
Welcome ecal.. tell us a bit about yourself.

How old are u? Who is your favourite fcb player?

P

promise

Welcome ecal.. tell us a bit about yourself.

How old are u? Who is your favourite fcb player?

my name is promise?
am from nigeria am 15 years old am a foot baller.i like football
and i want to play like puyol and i want to play in barcelona my cell number +2347035805063....thinks i love barcelona.....i love messi.........i love puyol........i love eto........i love xav....i love all barcelonan players

Evil

Shabazz
Hmm .. First of all welcome to the forum promise. Second of all we all love those players you mentioned, if you want to be a Barça player then make your way to Barcelona´s offices and maybe they can help you. Just remember us when you became a player like Eto'o or Drogba :p Stick around !

O

Ono.

Hi, I'm new here as you can se :biggrin:
Hope to enjoy myself here...

maz

I walk the line
Welcome ono...tell us a bit about yourself. What is your name/age etc? Who is your favourite player?

O

Ono.

Well not much to say...
I come from Croatia and I've been a Barca fan since I first saw a football game...I can't pick someone out as my favourite player because I love them all :)biggrin:) but I really like Messi and Valdes...
I don't like to reveal my name/age...If I ever want to I'll put it in my profile :)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Ono!

For all you guys "Ono" means "It" in Croatian so don`t be surprised if Ono stays vague about his identity :smile:

Home of Barca Fans