New members

Evil

Shabazz
Im sure you guys already know me, but I'll start to encourage other people to introduce themselves:

My first name is Tamer, some say (Thamer) Im from Bahrain, and I'm 19 years old. Barça is obviously my favorite club, and I´ve been a fan since I was around 14 .. Really looking forward for a bright season, and I hope to make it to Camp Nou some day.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Tamer,

I`m 28 and name is Bojan.. Loved Barca somewhere since 1992 and never lost interest ever since.

Evil

Shabazz
Nice to meet you Bojan ;) I don't know why I always thought you were 60 years old or something :lol: messi want to introduce yourself ? :roll:

B

Bardh

Hi I'm Bardh :) I'll try and find time to hang around. I know it'll be fun, especially know that we have something to cheer about.

Evil

Shabazz
Hey Bardh !! Nice to see you back ;) (It's FCBFan Btw). This is great everyone is getting back together !

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Nice to see you Selo, I PM`d Liam but he still didn`t get the message. If you have his e-mail you can notify him

B

Barca Serbia

Hey all.I'm Dragan from Novi Sad,Serbia. :) It's nice to see people from other forum here,hope more of them will join. ;)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I`m just keeping it to invitations for now. When I get the right template sorted I`ll notify them all.
Nice to see you, still waiting for those topics ;)

K

KjMeraN

Hi 2 all. I am from Turkey too!! :)

And friend of selo. he told me about this forum.
i hope we can enjoy here.

Home of Barca Fans