New members

ulrich

Hello everyone.

I'm Ulrich from Denmark. I'm 33 years old and I've been a Barcelona fan since '91 when I got interested in football.

Also a huge fan of tennis and American football.

Cya on the forums!

VooDoo

Hello to everyone

finally i've found a nice forum where i can talk about the best team in the univers FC Barcelona

Hoogaar

Hi everyone,

My name is Mike, and I'm from Canada. Became a Barca fan a few years ago backpacking through Spain during the Champion's League. Ended up watching a few games in pubs over there and got hooked. Never even liked football before. :)

And now, I'm on my way back to Europe (well Morocco and a few cities in Europe), and I land in Barcelona on April 9th and just bought my tickets for the Getafe match on April 10th. I'm pretty excited.

Only problem is I went through the entire booking process in English, but then got my confirmation and instructions in Catalan (I assume). I basically registered hoping that someone here would be kind enough to translate it for me :) (newbie already asking for favors, I know I know). Hopefully after this I can do more giving than taking while I'm here.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Mike. As for translating Catalan I suggest making a topic in Travel section or PM to our resident Barcelona man Corb.

jónsi

hi there! i'm Diogo, also know as Jónsi, and i'm a seveteen years old Blaugrana from Portugal. i found this forum today and I'm pretty sure i'll have nice moments around here : ) cheers!

Zafellay

Hi there! I'm Zafar, 16 from England.
Always been a fan of two clubs, with one English parent and one Catalan. Season ticket holder for Tottenham in England, but love Barca just as much. Just found this forum and seemed like a good place to be!

Home of Barca Fans