New members

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hi All. Barca fan here from Ireland. I've been following the club since around 1993. I remember watching Barca beat Manchester United 4-0 in a Champions League match with Stoichkov and Romario running riot and I've been a fan since.

Welcome!

I fell in love with the club a year or two later. Hristo did it for me :barcaflag:

incarnadineFCB

Hi everyone, my name is Maria. I'm from the Philippines (but living in Singapore at the moment). I am a relatively new Barça fan and have been religiously following all the games and news about the club and the players. I am a silent but fiercely loyal supporter... I look forward to interacting with my fellow supporters here :)

Paulinyour

Been reading for a long time... Registered now! Seems a fun place to follow my fav club. Been following Barca only since post LvG era. I also follow MUFC .
I love Messi, who doesn't? My fav player from a rival team is Modric.
I own the current season's #10 jersey :D

Stoichkov1

Hello guys, i'm from Italy. I'm an AC Milan supporter but my second favourite team is Barcelona thanks to Ronaldinho. I haven't missed a single match since 2007.

Cheers everyone!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hello guys, i'm from Italy. I'm an AC Milan supporter but my second favourite team is Barcelona thanks to Ronaldinho. I haven't missed a single match since 2007.

Cheers everyone!

Welcome!

We'd appreciate your input in Serie A subforum! :welcome:

M

MessiCam

Hi ladies and gentlemen.

I hail from sunny South Africa... Barcelona supporter always and forever.

Home of Barca Fans