New members

chik

Hello everyone. I have 53 years and live in Montenegro .From childhood I was Barca's fan. I am glad that here I can share my love for (and anger) Barca's with the other members.

Greeting

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome! Dobro dosao! Sigurno si pratio i Cruyffovu Barcu, bilo bi super kad bi podijelio svoja sjecanja.

Windhook

Hey all Cules! :)

I'm Isak, from Bulgaria. Yeah, Stoichkovland! :D I recently joined this board having spent the last few years reading totalbarca.com (from time to time) to get some info about my favorite club. All in all it wasn't enough and I wanted to read more insights and opinions about F.C. Barcelona. A little about me - I've been a Barca fan since December 13, 1992 (Intercontinetal Cup final), ever since that match, ever since that amazing goal scored by Hristo Stoichkov. I was 6 years old back in 1992 and to this day I can remember my father's screams and joy and amazement... and all that happening 04:00 AM in the morning. :D

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Isak!

I loved Hristo btw. :)

Bulgaria 94 was something special too. Penev, Lechkov, Konstandinov, and one and only Trifon Ivanov

Windhook

Welcome Isak!

I loved Hristo btw. :)

Bulgaria 94 was something special too. Penev, Lechkov, Konstandinov, and one and only Trifon Ivanov

Well, Bojan... yeah! I guess you know Trifon Ivanov sadly passed away last year :(, being the only one out of that legendary squad to unite the whole country. I've always considered him the greatest defender to have represented Bulgaria. :) Little know fact is that Trifon Ivanov (he was at Real Betis at the time) asked a few times Hristo Stoichkov to root for his transfer to Camp Nou which never happened.

What's sad about the golden generation of Bulgarian football is the ongoing confrontation between Hristo Stoichkov and the president of the Bulgarian Football Union, Borislav Mihaylov (the main goalkeeper at World Cup 1994). In a way development of football in my country stopped after Euro 1996, giving way to match-fixing... you know well what our national team represents nowadays, we recently clashed. :D

On the other hand Croatian football flourished after 1996, I remember well that glorious side of World Cup 1998 in France - Zvonimir Boban, Davor Suker, Prosinecki, the goalkeeper... I think, Ladic and Robert Jarni. Almost made it to the final if it wasn't for those two Lilian Thuram goals. Matter of fact I remember the short fireworks after Davor Suker scored that goal, Bulgaria was rooting for Croatia back then, at least my hometown. :D

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Sad to hear about Ivanov :(

Legendary tales about him. His tank, how he played drunk for Rapid...

I didn't know about Hristo trying to get him to Barca. If it was in 96, we could have definitely use him as Couto, Blanc were failed transfers.

Croatia have been doing good since 96/98 but not as great as in those days. National spirit is weaker now and we don't have such superstars anymore besides Modrić. It's really miracle we are still up there as investing in football is very poor and its all down to individual enterprise and talent.
You must be an oldie like me to remember those days so well :wheelchair: :lol:

Tommy Vercetti

Hello guys:

I am not exactly new, ex username: Pablo Escobar:

- I forgot my password on the forum.
- While trying to reset it, I realized someone changed the password of the e-mail, which was @yahoo, who were haxed badly having no protection or simply a system a error, when I tried to reset thru the phone number, a totally different nr. appeared, with someone elses name :lol:.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hello guys:

I am not exactly new, ex username: Pablo Escobar:

- I forgot my password on the forum.
- While trying to reset it, I realized someone changed the password of the e-mail, which was @yahoo, who were haxed badly having no protection or simply a system a error, when I tried to reset thru the phone number, a totally different nr. appeared, with someone elses name :lol:.

Hey, pm me your new e-mail and we'll sort out your old username back.

hagray

Hello All -:)
Norway calling.
My name is Raymond and i am the dad of a 10 year old super barcelona fan.
We have a question i hope someone can answer for us.
Does barcelona have a fanclub he can be a part of? get a membercard and magazines etc?

Best regards
Raymond

Home of Barca Fans