New members

supermessi

Should be a close one but I reckon ye are slight favourites. Not to worry though, we always bounce back within a year or 2 ;)

Well I am from Mayo actually, only living in the big schmoke! So maybe see you in the final! This is finally going to be our year. Lionel Messi even said so himself :messi:

Kerrybai

Well I am from Mayo actually, only living in the big schmoke! So maybe see you in the final! This is finally going to be our year. Lionel Messi even said so himself :messi:

Delighted ye beat Tyrone as ye are one of the only counties who play football the way it should be played. The likes of Tyrone play a horrible brand of GAA.

I like to think that Kerry are the Barcelona of Gaelic football :pep:

supermessi

Delighted ye beat Tyrone as ye are one of the only counties who play football the way it should be played. The likes of Tyrone play a horrible brand of GAA.

I like to think that Kerry are the Barcelona of Gaelic football :pep:

Agree with you there, glad we hammered Donegal too! Hopefully see you in the final. Let's face it, Mayo / Kerry is the classico of Ireland

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Hullo guys forgot to present myself. My name is Mario and I am 23 years old. I was born in Romania, but I currently live in the USA. I support Barca since 1998 and have been on Camp Nou on 3 ocassions. In my free time I like to watch movies, play video games and have sex with my girlfriend

My fav.player is Xavi, followed by Messi and my all time favourite player is Johann Cruyff, followed by the brazilian Ronaldo

:lol:

Fayek

Hullo guys :), I am from South Africa. My name is Fayek and i am 22 years old. I am big fan of Barcelona, Bayern & Juventas.
I like to watch movies, and play video games... from Barca players, i like Neymer and Messi most.. i m very exited to join with you guys :p

Home of Barca Fans