New members

R

RM2011

Hi,

Just signed in for the 1st time.
RM will shine the next 5Years (at least 2+ CL, 3+ Liga .....).

TheMessiShow

Hi,

Just signed in for the 1st time.
RM will shine the next 5Years (at least 2+ CL, 3+ Liga .....).

Welcome to the forum.... Hope you are ready for some debate because even your first post is a target.

We have a few Madristas like yourself here, Beast and Raed are two of the more prominent ones.

Enjoy your time here, be sure to post in the Real Madrid section in the La Liga topic.

And also... Barca aren't going to let Real Madrid win so easily. We have been dominating La Liga for two seasons and our players are only getting better

R

RM2011

Thanks for he warm welcome.
Looking forward to bring my modest contributions.

R

RM2011

Yes, I can see it already.
The road map for Mou will be like
- making the foundation first
- dry testing in pre season
- and fixing the puzzle piece by piece heading to the CL final

Lujánn

Thanks man! I like it; only problem is there is so many threads, I don't know how you can keep up with all of them. The forum is huuuge, me, I'm more used to the small, compact surroundings of the xt forum.. I'll get used to it though.:)

TheMessiShow

Thanks man! I like it; only problem is there is so many threads, I don't know how you can keep up with all of them. The forum is huuuge, me, I'm more used to the small, compact surroundings of the xt forum.. I'll get used to it though.:)

Welcome to the forum

I have big problems keeping up too. Much harder when you are in a different time zone than the majority of everyone. A good way to keep up though is to subscribe to the posts. Its located in thread tools below the page selector

XaviMessiGirl

lol yeah it can get really hectic especially on match days, explains why I am getting close to 1000 posts in less than a month, there is just so much discussion here. But that is what I like about this place, as opposed to other places where you may have to wait a while for someone to respond to you... plus it's pretty easy to make friends here too :)

I have big problems keeping up too. Much harder when you are in a different time zone than the majority of everyone.

Or just never sleep :lol:

Lujánn

Welcome to the forum

I have big problems keeping up too. Much harder when you are in a different time zone than the majority of everyone. A good way to keep up though is to subscribe to the posts. Its located in thread tools below the page selector

Thanks for the tip! I'll look into it:)

lol yeah it can get really hectic especially on match days, explains why I am getting close to 1000 posts in less than a month, there is just so much discussion here. But that is what I like about this place, as opposed to other places where you may have to wait a while for someone to respond to you... plus it's pretty easy to make friends here too :)

Or just never sleep :lol:

Yes, it has it positives for sure.. I noticed the personal, friendly feel, which I like of course.

Home of Barca Fans