New members

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Cool, will post when I can (having some internet problems and getting ready for a New Year's party). :D
EDIT: It's up.

T

the teacher

hi all

i'm a new member from kuwait i'll hope to enjoy with you all

jasem .

P

PampOu

hi my name is george i love barca iam from greece just tell me who is going to leave from barcelona and who is going to join the club??? .I LOVE BARCELONA thank you for your time :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Evil

Shabazz
Hey Jasem, welcome to the forum (mabrok fooz el kuwait 3la el Bahrain ! ;) )

Welcome goerge, we all love Barcelona in here .. lol just stick around and read some topics like "Transfer Rumours" and some other posts, and you'll get an idea of who may be becoming and who may be leaving. The most we've been linked to is Cesc Fabregas, Villa, Van Persie, Silva and some more names. Who is leaving ? .. Sylvinho for sure, and maybe Yaya Toure.

C

Chameleon

So, where are you all from in here more or less? Mostly spanish or what? Oh, sorry...my name is Andrei. Pleased to make your text-acquaintance ;)

Evil

Shabazz
Hey Andrei, good to have you with us. I´m from Bahrain .. we got a good mixture of countries here some Arab, some European, some Asian, African :p

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Andrei, nice of you to introduce yourself.
I`m from Croatia. Liked your posts, hope you become more active

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Hello there new members! stick around.

hla wla be2ahl al kuwait, Saudi vs. Kuwait is gonna get intresting tommowro night!

C

Chameleon

thank you bojan. You seem to have a sensible head on your shoulders yourself. Thank you everyone else for the nice welcome. Which player(s) are your favorite everyone?

Home of Barca Fans