New members

B

brogie

hello cules :wave:

my name sugie from indonesia :2145960713mundoemot

:flagvl8: FORCA BARCA :flagvl8:

beef-supreme

Hey sugie, welcome to the forum! It's good seeing Barca fans in Asia, where it's really hard to follow happenings due to the time difference...

Madness

Hello everybody!!! I've been reading the forum for a few months and have finally joined. You guys do great work here!!

I am a big Barca fan and I also have a passion for sports medicine. So I hope to provide some insight and maybe some comic relief.

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Hello everybody!!! I've been reading the forum for a few months and have finally joined. You guys do great work here!!

I am a big Barca fan and I also have a passion for sports medicine. So I hope to provide some insight and maybe some comic relief.

Hello! :wave: Welcome to our forum! :beer2:

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Hi everyone, My name is Alexandra Im 16 years old from sweden (but not a zlatan fan), I have supported Barca since Larsson came to the club 2004. Im Crazy about Blaugrana.. and happy to have find this fourm :)
Välkommen :)
Why arent you a Zlatan fan? He is a fantastic player, and is fairly complete. Jag tror du kommer trivas här, really good forum :)

Madness

Welcome. What's the story behind the username?

Did anybody ever watch WWF & WCW wrestling? When I was a teenager, I was a big fan of the wrestler "Macho Man Randy Savage." For a few years when he was in the nWo, he changed his name to "Macho Madness."

That's where "Madness" comes from. I have used it as a username on various occasions since then.

Where did the name "Incognito" come from?

V

viren_13

hey..my name is Viren... i live in Chicago..i just moved here...

Does anyone know the tv schedule for barca matches (which channel they show the games every week)....as every week they keep switching it between goltv and espn...

If anyone knows ...please help me

Home of Barca Fans