New members

JackSparrow

Hello everybody!

I am new here.., but I was a Barca fan since always!
my first girl was from Barca:)

greetings from Slovenia!

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Hey Jack Sparrow welcome to the forum :wave:. Do you remember Slovenia 0- 3 Scotland ? I do haha.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
On behalf of the whole Barcaforum board and Member i'd like to welcome our newcomers! Hopefully in time you'll feel at home. :)

H

H14M19

Hey you guys. My name is Bahaa an I am from Egypt and i am 14 years old. I have been supporting Barca since I 10 years old. I am a fan of Messi, Eto, Xavi, Henry and Iniesta and i am really hoping eto;o does not leave barca because he deserves a place in the main squad and doesn't deserve all of what is hapenning to him.

A

arcturus

new birth

hi.. i'm new here. but i was barca fans since 1996.. glad i'm here.. greeting from hell...:2145960713mundoemot

V

Visca_Barça

hello fellow Barça fans...well I'm 14 years old and I'm a die-hard Barça fan. My favourite players are Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol, Pique, Messi, Henry and Eto'o.
P.S I totally despise Real Madrid..look forward to meeting all you fans :004:

Stoichkov

HI!

Hi, i was born in Bulgaria but am currently living in Los Angeles.

My earliest Barca memory was watching the Dream Team play in the mid 90's with my father on fox sports en espanol.

Favorite game is without a doubt CHE 1-1 FCB return leg in stamford bridge, champions league 08-09.

Favorite player of all time is Stoichkov.

Home of Barca Fans