New members

Giginho75

Welcome Giginho!

So in the final you'll be cheering for Real? ;)

Right question! I don't know what i must do!
This is the worst final for me! :-(

I hate juventus, but i will be so much disappointed if RM will win for two consecutive years the cup (first time in the history of Champions League).

Windhook

Welcome, Giginho!

I don't want to be in your place on Saturday, really. :D Forget Juve, think about Dani Alves and root for him to win. ;)

Força Barça

Earthling who was born and raised in the United States, I've followed American Football my entire life and am a diehard New Orleans Saints fan and season ticket holder for 10+ years. I'm from New Orleans originally. I've followed the game in Europe at a distance through playing mostly FIFA video games throughout my life to learn the game as I never personally played the game. That all changed forever when I attended my first game at Camp Nou on the 8th of March 2017 against PSG. What an electric atmosphere, an amazing experience all in all and Camp Nou and its fans won me over. I thought I had been around passionate fans before with American Football, but the atmosphere before, during, and after the game made me realize how very wrong I have been. I was amazed to see so many adult fans running to their seats prior to the game, something I've NEVER seen in a US sports stadium, EVER! When the game ended the celebration began and what a party it was all over town as I worked my way back to downtown. Now I'm here to learn more as I'm immersing myself in the history and as we're all on the precipice of the new future with our new coach. I know I've been spoiled by my first live game and doubt I'll ever see such likes again in my lifetime, but I'm here for the long haul. Cheers!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Earthling who was born and raised in the United States, I've followed American Football my entire life and am a diehard New Orleans Saints fan and season ticket holder for 10+ years. I'm from New Orleans originally. I've followed the game in Europe at a distance through playing mostly FIFA video games throughout my life to learn the game as I never personally played the game. That all changed forever when I attended my first game at Camp Nou on the 8th of March 2017 against PSG. What an electric atmosphere, an amazing experience all in all and Camp Nou and its fans won me over. I thought I had been around passionate fans before with American Football, but the atmosphere before, during, and after the game made me realize how very wrong I have been. I was amazed to see so many adult fans running to their seats prior to the game, something I've NEVER seen in a US sports stadium, EVER! When the game ended the celebration began and what a party it was all over town as I worked my way back to downtown. Now I'm here to learn more as I'm immersing myself in the history and as we're all on the precipice of the new future with our new coach. I know I've been spoiled by my first live game and doubt I'll ever see such likes again in my lifetime, but I'm here for the long haul. Cheers!

You couldn't have picked a better match to attend if you bid your time for years :lol:

Yeah man, that win over PSG was once in a lifetime. It has never been done in history of the Champions League and to do it with a last gasp attempt... I know I'll remember it for the rest of my life and I wasn't even there. :)

Welcome aboard and sorry for the delay in approving your post. You are set now. :welcome:

Messi983

[MENTION=22112]Força Barça[/MENTION]: :welcome:

I like American football too but Barça is something special so you made the right decision. It won't always be easy being a Barça fan (especially nowadays after our poor season and Madrid's double) but in the end it's all worth it for the moments like Roberto's goal vs PSG or Messi's goal in El Clasico. And of course much more when you learn more about history of the club, legendary players,...

Oh, and BTW, Saints sucks. :p j/k, don't really have any special feelings towards them. :)

Força Barça

I grew up with the Saints as I'm from New Orleans, so I was more than used to not being very good for 40+ years. I'm in for the good, the bad, and the ugly that comes with sport. Once I'm locked in a my team, it's for life. I was right there for Roberto's goal.
fullsizeoutput_26ea.jpg
Messi's goal in El Clasico was beyond EPIC!
Proud to be here and I look forward to the years regardless of outcome.

Attachments

• IMG_4385.jpg
    IMG_4385.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4386.jpg
    IMG_4386.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Força Barça

Thanks DonAK

Great to be here.

Yea, wasn't too enamored with the signing initially, however hearing the other players speak to his conditioning and all are beyond impressed. We'll see. They'll be competitive again.

Now what will we do in this offseason to bolster Barcelona with Valverde at the helm has me intrigued. Seems international football has more rumor sites for its game than americans do for the NFL. I must say I've read more misinformation regarding Barça's signings and more crazy rumors that don't seem to have any basis in reality. I take it this is commonplace this time of the season? Or am I mistaken?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Thanks DonAK

Great to be here.

Yea, wasn't too enamored with the signing initially, however hearing the other players speak to his conditioning and all are beyond impressed. We'll see. They'll be competitive again.

Now what will we do in this offseason to bolster Barcelona with Valverde at the helm has me intrigued. Seems international football has more rumor sites for its game than americans do for the NFL. I must say I've read more misinformation regarding Barça's signings and more crazy rumors that don't seem to have any basis in reality. I take it this is commonplace this time of the season? Or am I mistaken?

Yeah, you'll see a lot of clickbait and random rumours this summer. Even the local Catalan papers don't seem to know what's going on behind the scenes.

The transfer window is called Silly Season for this reason :p

Fun(and frustrating) to speculate though :lol:

Força Barça

I've experienced quite a lot of clickbait the last couple of weeks. Thanks for clarifying what this time of the season actually incures :lol:

I must say it has become quite maddening to figure out what is in fact going on. Usually there are some truths to these rumors in american football a bit, in this game it seems fine to outright lie and insinuate anything the writer or clickbairtor wants without any base in reality.

I get the frustrating, I'm just trying to find something tangible to have fun with this now :p

allyjambo

Hi there
i am a Hearts fan from Scotland who has always had a soft spot for Barcelona and was at the game when they played each other at Murrayfield in 2007. I have been to Barcelona a few times and have seen them play Getafe and Espanyol and now my brother has bought a house in Barcelona i have a good reason to visit again.

Home of Barca Fans