New members

wisconsincule

I've been lurking for a long time. Been a cule for the last 10 years (I'm 27 from Wisconsin) made it to el Classico in apri, the win against atleti in the champs league and then saw them lose in San Sebastián. Kills me that when I was there that they've started their streak of playing like shit. I was very disappointed with the atmosphere for the Classico. No one cared what was happening as I'm checking off my number 1 bucket list item.

Messi983

:welcome:

I've been lurking for a long time. Been a cule for the last 10 years (I'm 27 from Wisconsin) made it to el Classico in apri, the win against atleti in the champs league and the saw them lose in San Sebastián. Kills me that when I was there that they've started their streak of playing like shit.

So now we know whose fault it is that we started to play bad. :lucho:

Meatball

Hello there! My name s Jack, a single 27 yrs old male from Vietnam! Nice to meet u all! Ve been lurking around the forum the past few years n been a Barca fan since I began to really enjoy watching football! Looking forward to have a good time here with you guys!

El Flaco

Hello there! My name s Jack, a single 27 yrs old male from Vietnam! Nice to meet u all! Ve been lurking around the forum the past few years n been a Barca fan since I began to really enjoy watching football! Looking forward to have a good time here with you guys!

Welcome :)

Home of Barca Fans