New members

BalmesBlaugrana

Hi all, I'm Sam from Southend in England but currently living in Barcelona and having been a big Barcelona supporter for years it's a dream come true being able to get to games regularly! Very excited to have found this forum!

F

Flavia

Hi all, I'm Sam from Southend in England but currently living in Barcelona and having been a big Barcelona supporter for years it's a dream come true being able to get to games regularly! Very excited to have found this forum!

Welcome, Sam :)

celticfan1967

Hi, i'm Martin and i am from Scotland.

I'm looking for some help if possible. Myself and two friends are lifelong Barcelona and Glasgow Celtic fans and for our 40th Birthday's we have booked a weekend away to come and see the the might Barcelona play at the Camp Nou against Sporting Gijon on the 23rd April. I have went to the official ticket site and there are NO tickets (unless we pay €350 - which we cannot afford). We can purchase via the ticket selling sites online (viagogo.co.uk) but i would rather speak to fans and see what they think and if in fact they know where we could get 3 seats together for this game? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Best wishes,

Martin

frog-fcb

Hi, i'm Martin and i am from Scotland.

I'm looking for some help if possible. Myself and two friends are lifelong Barcelona and Glasgow Celtic fans and for our 40th Birthday's we have booked a weekend away to come and see the the might Barcelona play at the Camp Nou against Sporting Gijon on the 23rd April. I have went to the official ticket site and there are NO tickets (unless we pay €350 - which we cannot afford). We can purchase via the ticket selling sites online (viagogo.co.uk) but i would rather speak to fans and see what they think and if in fact they know where we could get 3 seats together for this game? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Best wishes,

Martin

Are you for going to the barca celtic game in dublin martin

Dalek

Hi all. I am a FC Barcelona fan from Croatia. I have been reading this forum for some time and now I decided to join. Hope I wil l have a good time here :)

Home of Barca Fans