New members

God Serena

I didn't know if I should post a new thread or just post here, but I don't feel senior enough to start making threads of my own, so I'll just post here.

I'm a long-time Culer who has been active on other websites, but the amount of trolls from other teams and even some of our own fans grew quite toxic, so I'm making a change. From the months I've spent lurking I can say this site at its worst isn't nearly as bad as many other forums I've seen.

Despite the name, I am male. I am, technically speaking, 5 years old, although I was born in the 90's. I follow the B team as well as I can and I love discussing tactics and players, although I don't particularly care for discussing their discipline, as I feel 90% of the time it's overblown, like Messi's little incident against Roma.

Looking forward to discussing the team with you guys!

Edit: At what point do I no longer have to wait for all my posts to be viewed by a mod first?

Last edited:

Nicky86

Hi to everyone. I 'm an albanian Barca fan. I just want to congratulations to all of you the title for tonight and hope to continue with others.
Visca BARCA.

Sorin

Hello cules. I'm Sorin from Romania.

Support Barca since about 18 years ago when Ronaldo was in our team. Since then been following almost non stop.

Punkman17

Hello Barça fans, i've just registered to share with you my opinion about the club that i support since i'm 12 (I'm 30 now). Happy to be part of your crew!!!!

Home of Barca Fans