New members

diDi7

Another Bayern fan! (yay :D)

Greetings from Cape Town! It's probably unorthodox to introduce myself as a Bayern fan, but hey, it is what it is. :pep:

DonAK, Kyle and Luftstalag know me. They can vouch for my being an objective fan. I'm not here to cause unhealthy conflict or troll. I respect that this is a Barca forum and, as a guest, I understand my obligations.

I've been hovering around for about a week and it seems that you guys have a nice community going here. It didn't seem too hostile, so I decided to join.

I hope to be active on this forum for a long while, even after the semi finals. I bet having another Bayern fan join this forum thrills all of you. :mou:

Regarding the semi final matchup, may the best team win!

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Greetings from Cape Town! It's probably unorthodox to introduce myself as a Bayern fan, but hey, it is what it is. :pep:

DonAK, Kyle and Luftstalag know me. They can vouch for my being an objective fan. I'm not here to cause unhealthy conflict or troll. I respect that this is a Barca forum and, as a guest, I understand my obligations.

I've been hovering around for about a week and it seems that you guys have a nice community going here. It didn't seem too hostile, so I decided to join.

I hope to be active on this forum for a long while, even after the semi finals. I bet having another Bayern fan join this forum thrills all of you. :mou:

Haha, I saw many of your posts while lurking on BZ (I haven't posted, new barça fans get murdered over there) and you are indeed amongst the ones that don't talk blind nonsense, so welcome to you :)

G

Gasgas

:wub:

dakt

Regardless of our embarrassing defeat couple of years ago against Bayern, I like the club even before Pep came. Excellent players you got there and the style of play with Pep and back then with Jupp.
With that said, I hope we'll beat your ass on Wednesday. :)

Thorvald

Hi!

My name is Pawel, I'm a 24 years old Polish Barca fan.
I've started supporting Barcelona in 1998/99 season, so my first club shirt was the replica of a 100th anniversary kit (way too small for me to wear it now :D). And I still do remember that Ronaldinho's goal against Chelsea when he decided to dance "Macarena" before taking a shot ;)

Greetings to you all!

Home of Barca Fans