New members

draco

Hi all,

My name is anoop. I am from India. Barca is my favorite club and I have been following Barca for more than 10 years now. I have been following the forum for more than 2 years now! this is great forum. Im great full to the work done by mods and other contributors!!

Thanks again!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

My name is anoop. I am from India. Barca is my favorite club and I have been following Barca for more than 10 years now. I have been following the forum for more than 2 years now! this is great forum. Im great full to the work done by mods and other contributors!!

Thanks again!

Glad you finally registered anoop! Welcome!

Lemons

Hello!!!

I've enjoyed Barca for many years now, the football they play and what the club does for UNICEF etc... Great to finally be here!!

Supa Dupa Fly

Hi guys! My name is David. I'm 20 years old. I started watching football when I was 10 years old. My dad is from Spain and he is a huge Barça fan. I always watched the games together with him and then I became a huge fan of Barça too.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hi guys! My name is David. I'm 20 years old. I started watching football when I was 10 years old. My dad is from Spain and he is a huge Barça fan. I always watched the games together with him and then I became a huge fan of Barça too.

Welcome David!

And Welcome to you too Lemons!

Home of Barca Fans