Page 220 of 271 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230270 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 4061

Thread: New members

Quote Originally Posted by XaviMessiGirl View Post
    Ciao I'm a Liverpool fan too.

Welcome
    Hello Liverpool are doing good this season aren't they. Rodgers is a good manager i think, like his style of play.

New signing

Hello, I'm Jan from Slovenija and i started supporting Barca when I watched my first El Clasico in 2005 with my dad(Real Madrid fan). I watch almost every Barca game. And I also watch some Premier League and Seria A matches where I root for Arsenal and Inter

Quote Originally Posted by iPLAYtheSTAT1ON View Post
    Hello Liverpool are doing good this season aren't they. Rodgers is a good manager i think, like his style of play.
    Yeah, it's the first time in years where it's a few months into the season & I still think finishing fourth is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Janxy View Post
    Hello, I'm Jan from Slovenija and i started supporting Barca when I watched my first El Clasico in 2005 with my dad(Real Madrid fan). I watch almost every Barca game. And I also watch some Premier League and Seria A matches where I root for Arsenal and Inter
    Good choice on picking Barca instead of your dad's club. And Inter :thumbsup2:

Welcome everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by XaviMessiGirl View Post
    Yeah, it's the first time in years where it's a few months into the season & I still think finishing fourth is possible.

Good choice on picking Barca instead of your dad's club. And Inter :thumbsup2:
    Hopefully! I don't see why we let Suso go out on loan, should of kept him, him and Coutinho would be good.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Welcome guys!

New signing

Hi Everton fan here, signed up to check out the Deulofeu thread and hopefully gives you a bit of a fans view on him and his progress.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Hey man, welcome! Congratulations on your win today

Hello there fellow cul├ęs!

I'm a fairly old guy (soon to be 39 ) from Switzerland. I used to live in Barcelona as a kid (from 80 to 89), but unfortunately my parents decided to head back to Switzerland just as the Dream Team started rolling... Thanks for that, Mom & Dad!

Anyway, I'm still a huge Barca supporter, and I also like my local team here in Basel, another FCB

I look foward to interact with you lot, chatting about the greatest club in the world. Cheers! :beer2:

Hey, Frank Dux says hello!

Another 30+ fellow here ,so welcome!

Welcome

New signing
    Hello there, I'm just a new member from Switzerland, I love Barca when I was a teenager and now I'm working for an IT company. My department created many apps about sports and because I love Barca so I'm in charge of a Barca app (I have to try my best to get this position) This is the best thing I have done in my life for my favourite club!

I love to chat with other fans about Barca and also in order to improve my app, I love to hear your comments about your ideal app for Barca!

Welcome

Hello guys.I am 28 Year old,a new member from Bulgaria.I love Barca since Stoichkov time and 1992. I watched Barca every single game and i will be happy to discuss everything about the club with you.

Greetings from Bulgaria,Ivan

Blaugrana al vent
    Forum de Amigos - CR7 Undercover Fanboy Sector
    Welcome, Ivan!