New members

XaviMessiGirl

Hello Liverpool are doing good this season aren't they. Rodgers is a good manager i think, like his style of play.

Yeah, it's the first time in years where it's a few months into the season & I still think finishing fourth is possible. :D

Hello, I'm Jan from Slovenija and i started supporting Barca when I watched my first El Clasico in 2005 with my dad(Real Madrid fan). I watch almost every Barca game. And I also watch some Premier League and Seria A matches where I root for Arsenal and Inter

Good choice on picking Barca instead of your dad's club. And Inter :thumbsup2:

Alg1878

Hi Everton fan here, signed up to check out the Deulofeu thread and hopefully gives you a bit of a fans view on him and his progress.

Chong Li

Hello there fellow culés!

I'm a fairly old guy (soon to be 39 :( ) from Switzerland. I used to live in Barcelona as a kid (from 80 to 89), but unfortunately my parents decided to head back to Switzerland just as the Dream Team started rolling... Thanks for that, Mom & Dad!

Anyway, I'm still a huge Barca supporter, and I also like my local team here in Basel, another FCB ;)

I look foward to interact with you lot, chatting about the greatest club in the world. Cheers! :beer2:

FCBConnect

Hello there, I'm just a new member from Switzerland, I love Barca when I was a teenager and now I'm working for an IT company. My department created many apps about sports and because I love Barca so I'm in charge of a Barca app (I have to try my best to get this position) This is the best thing I have done in my life for my favourite club!

I love to chat with other fans about Barca and also in order to improve my app, I love to hear your comments about your ideal app for Barca!

ivan_barca

Hello guys.I am 28 Year old,a new member from Bulgaria.I love Barca since Stoichkov time and 1992. I watched Barca every single game and i will be happy to discuss everything about the club with you.

Greetings from Bulgaria,Ivan :)

masum

Hello guys. I am 22 years old and i am from USA. I love BvB, Barcelona and Bayern. I am also a big Neymer fan. Really exited to join this nice community :)

Home of Barca Fans