New members

M

Messi4life

My name is Johan and i'm living in Sweden.
I've been a supporter to Barca since in the 80's...

Howes

Hi, I'm Craig spend a fair bit of time in Barcelona but currently home in England usually supporting West Brom :)

laleyoriginal

Hello everyone! My name is Edson and I am a huge fan of FC Barcelona living in NYC. I hope to have some fun in this forum and learn new things about this club as well as gain different perspectives of fans regarding different topics. If anyone has any questions for me feel free to ask. Thank you!

XaviMessiGirl

Hi,

I'm Gian (Italian) live in the UK, i'm 17 (18 in 2 months) and i've been a Barca fan since i was around 12/13.
However, my favourite team is Liverpool, supported them all my life (sorry Barcelona). I hope you guys can forgive me hehe :)

Ciao :wave: I'm a Liverpool fan too.

Hello everyone! My name is Edson and I am a huge fan of FC Barcelona living in NYC. I hope to have some fun in this forum and learn new things about this club as well as gain different perspectives of fans regarding different topics. If anyone has any questions for me feel free to ask. Thank you!

Welcome :)

Janxy

Hello, I'm Jan from Slovenija and i started supporting Barca when I watched my first El Clasico in 2005 with my dad(Real Madrid fan). I watch almost every Barca game. And I also watch some Premier League and Seria A matches where I root for Arsenal and Inter

Home of Barca Fans