New members

Wesm

Hey ! I am Tino from Norway,19 years old. Been fan of Barca since 2002 ! I am looking forward to chat with all of you blaugranes!! :)

Dikton

Hi i was part of this forum before, but now im here and i think i will be forever, i am from Kosovo if you people know where it is we have lots of fans of Fc Barcelona here and im one of them too. two words: Visca Barca.

Gilberto

Hi i was part of this forum before, but now im here and i think i will be forever, i am from Kosovo if you people know where it is we have lots of fans of Fc Barcelona here and im one of them too. two words: Visca Barca.

Cool, the funny thing is that I actually know a guy whose roots are in Kosovo and he supports Barcelona :)

Also, welcome!

The Observer

Hi there. I'm The Observer. Because I'm observing the forum for quite some time but I was too lazy to post up until now. :D I'm from Germany. The advantage of this is that I'm finally able to understand Pep press conferences. The disadvantage is that I never liked Bayern and therefore don't like Pep anymore. :lol:

So, yeah. Visca Barca and all that stuff. :tata:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hi there. I'm The Observer. Because I'm observing the forum for quite some time but I was too lazy to post up until now. :D I'm from Germany. The advantage of this is that I'm finally able to understand Pep press conferences. The disadvantage is that I never liked Bayern and therefore don't like Pep anymore. :lol:

So, yeah. Visca Barca and all that stuff. :tata:

Welcome!

Enjoyed reading your posts so far.

Djab

Hello , all the way from IRAN .
It's been for some times that I'm reading the posts here :p I'm Armin , A Barca fan for 10 years or so (emphasizing that I'm not a glory hunter ) and I'm 18 !!! Nothing else to say ... :party1:

Home of Barca Fans