New members

NeyMesSis

handwerker doesn't sound really mexican. :barca scarf: :lol:

welcome! Btw: I'm too a new member....... Long time reader, first time poster

nava

Hi, Im from England, always followed Barca from the 1st time I saw Rivaldo play back in the late 90's. I have been over a fair few times to watch them play but not managed to get over there for a while now. Anyway stumbled across this Website when I was looking back at an old forum I use to go on, back in the day (fcbes). Looks like this is the place to be now though.

nava

Welcome! Your username sounds familiar, I was at fcbes too.

Yes I used the same username as I had on there. Was mainly on around 05-06 before it went drastically downhill. Not quite sure what prompted me to look for it again but seen its hardly used anymore.

Thanks for the welcome!

AfricanBavarian

Hey as you can tell I am a Bayern Munich fan, i am 18 and i currently live in the United States but i was born in Nairobi, Kenya but moved when i was 5 or so. I started watching football during the 2006 World Cup and fell in love with the German style of football. When i grew up a bit and found a way of watching my favorite German player Miroslav Klose play around 2009/10 season i became a Bayern Munich fan. I have been lingering around this forum for a while and thought i would join in since i love hearing views from opposition fans, i hope we can all have a good time!

Home of Barca Fans